Re: Namespace treatment for C14N

It's the hash of the URI, not the hash of what the URI points to.

Donald E. Eastlake, 3rd
17 Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 USA
dee3@us.ibm.com   tel: 1-914-784-7913, fax: 1-914-784-3833

home: 65 Shindegan Hill Road, RR#1, Carmel, NY 10512 USA
dee3@torque.pothole.com   tel: 1-914-276-2668

"Joseph M. Reagle Jr." <reagle@w3.org> on 06/07/99 03:18:55 PM