XML Infoset (Minutes:1999.06.02 XML Syntax WG)

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 08:00:05 -0400
To: "IETF/W3C XML-DSig WG" <w3c-ietf-xmldsig@w3.org>
Note that the XML people have identified a significant amount of overlap
between C14N (Canonicalization) and the Infoset working group. If people are
interested in the C14N issues, I suggest they look at the most recent
Infoset Draft. [1] I hope the Syntax WG will have a first public WD prior to
the IETF meeting -- but I'm not convinced we will.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-infoset

Forwarded Text ----