RE: Change to Lock-Token

I was never arguing that lock tokens should be entity tags. What I was
arguing for was that the format of a lock token should be the same as an
entity tag. This would have, I thought, given us the benefit of being
able to use lock tokens in if-match headers and thus be able to say
things like "Don't execute this message unless my lock still exists."

However Roy pointed out that this behavior is illegal. That the HTTP WG,
against his vociferous recommendations, decided to make the if-match
header only available for e-tags. As such the benefit of making lock
tokens look like e-tags is removed. We have no choice but to introduce
our own equivalent of if-match. At that point, we can make our lock
tokens look any way we desire.

		Yaron