RE: Change to Lock-Token

The problem is that e-tags are opaque and we really need to be able to
put lock tokens into if-match headers. Are we going to be forced to
invent our own "if-match" header for lock tokens or can we extend the
if-match syntax to accept tokens?

My feeling is that lock tokens should be URIs (this also gives the
possibility of having cross server locks on day, FAR FAR FAR into the
future =) and that we should extend the e-tag if headers to accept
tokens instead of just quoted strings.

			Yaron