RE: Open Issues -- Attributes

Your concerns regarding the protocol design of the previous WC have been
dutifully addressed, much to the detriment of my blood pressure. =) The
new spec gets rid of all the ugly stuff such as the three different
mechanisms for including data, the HTML wrapping issues, etc. The new
spec is its own SGML DTD which can, upon demand, be inserted into an
HTML document, but is actually defined independently of HTML. I am
currently beating on the various authors to make a copy of the
specification available so we can all revel in its genius.
		Yaron