RE: Comments on Section 3 of the Requirements Document

Requirements documents are first and foremost goal posts. They defined
what success is, they do not define how to succeed. So while I think the
question of what we are going to do w/HTTP is critical, I do not believe
that discussion should be included in the requirements doc. The
requirements doc should state that we must use HTTP as our base but
where we take it is the whole point of this group.

As for when to discuss what we are doing to HTTP, I would strongly
suggest that we discuss this on a case by case basis. Simply stating
"free for all" or "no alterations" only guarantees that original ideas
will be killed.

	Yaron