RE: Open Issues -- Attributes

I totally agree. I believe that the Web Collections spec is our best
hope for a unified frame work for meta data. It has been completely
re-written. It is still not clear who the final authors will be but
SoftQuad, the W3C, IBM, Apple, and Microsoft are all working feverishly
away on the draft.
	Yaron