RE: Open Issues - Hierarchical Collections

The solution is not to prevent locking of collections. There are
excellent scenarios for collection locking, for example, controlling
what is added to a directory. Rather there are certain types of
collections, such as histories, which should not be lockable. This will
be specified in their definition.
	Yaron