RE: Specification Guidelines

Headers Vs. Body - I will be revisiting this issue in detail when I
respond to Jim's mega post.

Why This Spec Exists - Absolutely, and you have already agreed to be the
editor! =)

Watertight Specs - We're six versions in and we still don't have a clear
spec. I think one more unified spec should be released in order to make
absolutely sure we understand how the various parts interact and then we
should split the spec to allow for faster movement. I believe we can
close down on the distributed authoring issues much faster than the
versioning issues.

		Yaron