Re: Relationship of WEBDAV to IETF and W3C

WebDAV needs to define a common return type for its own purposes. It
does not have to be Web Collections. The references to Web Collections
in the spec. are just place holders. Changes to HTML are beyond the
scope and needs of WebDAV.

Asad Faizi

Netscape Communications