To: Multiple recipients <LISTSERV@segate.sunet.se>
cc: mhtml@segate.sunet.se
From: The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>
Subject: Last Call: MIME E-mail Encapsulation of Aggregate Documents,
         such as HTML (MHTML) to Proposed Standard
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 07:07:12 PST

 The IESG has received a request from the MIME Encapsulation of
 Aggregate HTML Documents Working Group to consider the following three
 documents for the  status of Proposed Standard:

 1. MIME E-mail Encapsulation of Aggregate Documents, such as HTML
    (MHTML)
        <draft-ietf-mhtml-spec-05.txt>

 2. Content-ID and Message-ID Uniform Resource Locators
        <draft-ietf-mhtml-cid-02.txt>

 3. The MIME Multipart/Related Content-type
        <draft-ietf-mhtml-related-00.txt>

 final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
 iesg@ietf.org or ietf@ietf.org mailing lists by November 18, 1996.

 Files can be obtained via ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/<filename>