RE: Comments: DAV Specification 0.2

Now that is totally unacceptable. If we are going to consider it as part
of this document then it must be publicly available. For the moment it
is just a place holder for "some sort of generic hierarchical format."
One day when the spec hits version 1 (not 0.1, 0.2, or the upcoming 0.3)
we will either have a reference or we will create our own.

			Yaron