Re: Open Document Management API Version 1.5

Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

> There may be expansion of the territory covered by ODMA as they move to
> 2.0, whatever it will cover.  I just learned that the chairmanship moved
> from Brian Phelps of PC Docs to someone from Documentum, here in the Bay
> Area, so maybe they'll join us next week in Palo Alto.

I believe Kim Woodward is the new ODMA chair.
Unfortunatly, Documentum's worldwide user conference is in
Florida next week...So, Kim, myself (I'm one of the web
products engineers) and others will not be
able to attend next weeks meeting.  There are a few others
who are not going to the users conference, so I'm encouraging
them to attend the meeting in Palo Alto.  They say they'll
try to make it.

- Scot

Scot Malloy                      E-mail: malloys@documentum.com
Documentum, Inc.                 Voice:  (510) 463-6827
5671 Gibraltar Drive             Fax:    (510) 463-6850
Pleasanton, CA 94588             http://www.documentum.com