Re: RE: A Few Random Questions about the Spec

We do need to be cautious about saying NO to some dragons. Letting dangerous dragons to remain unanswered guarantees missing towns people.  -src

-src
Steve Carter, Novell
srcarter@novell.com
srcarter@xmission.com
801-228-5175
801-228-5176 fax

>>> Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com> 11/04/96 01:17AM >>>
We have an easy way to deal with dragons. Our standard allows developers
to ignore them. With the exception of attributes which are used to
implement a number of features, the entire standard is severable. So a
developer can pick and choose what features they care to support. If any
of our solutions do not meet their tastes they can feel free to not use
them.
	"As long as I can say NO."
				Yaron