RE: Opinion on Notify Request Header

I disagree. Servers have absolutely no knowledge of what a client is up
to. This is especially true when that client is sitting behind a proxy.
The server sees a full Internet connection but on the other side of that
connection is a modem. This is not acceptable from an implementation
point of view. The result will be that proxies will kill these messages
and clients who do wish to pay for the information will be left in the
dark.
	Sometimes there are no clean solutions,
				Yaron