RE: Request for Comment

Um.. uh.. actually query isn't out of our scope. We will eventually be
specifying query but we will

N   N OOOOO TTTTT
NN  N O   O   T
N N N O   O   T
N  NN OOOOO   T

be defining a general query mechanism. We will not be trying to
re-invent Z39.50. We will only be specifying a brain dead Boolean query
system that will allow one to query attributes or resources. We need to
do that much. We will not do any more.

			Yaron