RE: Requirements not addressed in Prelim DAV

The source attribute points to the URI of the resource which is the
source of the document. Also, HTTP 1.1 supports partial writes.

If my laptop doesn't die on me I should have a pre-edited copy of the
spec out tomorrow night with the versioning section. I would very much
like to hear how it stacks up.

			Yaron