Re: Request for Comment

Yaron Goland wrote:

> I realize that DMA is about as popular as an Electro Magnetic Pulse but
> someone (read: NOT ME) should really go through the DMA spec,
> http://www.aiim.org/dma/spec75/index.html, and see how well we measure up.

Hey, Yaron. I wonder if it's some sort of cosmic connection that I once
did a
report on EMP, and I'm also the chair of the DMA Technical Committee ?

In any case..

I note Judy's offer to look at the DMA versioning model (and perhaps
our containment and content models as well) and provide some comparisons
between
the two groups' efforts.

There are lots of us on the DMA TC that subscribe to both DLs (you might
think about the implications of that one a bit before posting subsequent
mail about DMA :), so we'll be happy to contribute to the work that Judy
is doing.

Regards,

George Florentine	Interleaf, Inc.
georgef@interleaf.com	4999 Pearl East Circle, Suite 100