Re: Is DAV:principal-property-search REPORT callable on any URL, as opposed to the DAV:principal-search-property-set REPORT?

Hello,

the question is whether DAV:principal-property-search REPORT with
<apply-to-principal-collection-set/> can be called on arbitrary URLs,
or only on the URLs contained in  DAV:principal-collection-set .

This is not sticked to CalDAV.

Greetings
  Дилян