Re: Is DAV:principal-property-search REPORT callable on any URL, as opposed to the DAV:principal-search-property-set REPORT?

Hello,

the server is Cyrus IMAP.  The use case is:

I want to create a meeting with attendee and the CUA is supposed to
display the freebusy information for the attendee.  While in theory the
Scheduling-Outbox should be used for this, in practice the CUA first
calls DAV:principal-property-search REPORT to get the calendar-user-
home-setS and on the resulting URLs a free-busy-query is sent.

To be precise, the CUA should get for the principal the calendar-user-
home-sets, and sent there free-busy-query, but it gets instead the
principal-URL and sends there the free-busy-query.  I guess some CalDAV
implementations do not differentiate between principal-URL, calendar-
home-set, or default calendar, therefore this logic apparently works
somewhere:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/-/issues/302

So I do not know, whether the server or the client shall be fixed on
which URL DAV:principal-property-search REPORT shall be called.

Greetings
  Дилян