Re: feedback on draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-09

On 11/15/2016 03:59 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2016-11-15 21:56, Ken Murchison wrote:
>
>> Just to clarify, which methods do you think need to have additional
>> references?  PROPFIND, REPORT, and PROPPATCH because we alter the
>> always free to ignore the preference if it so chooses.
>
> Those, plus MKCOL, right?

Hmm.  I'm not sure we alter anything specified by 4918 or 5689 for
MKCOL.  Maybe there is an argument that we alter the MKCALENDAR response.

I do wonder why 5689 isn't listed as a reference for MKCOL since it adds
a request body.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Principal Systems Software Engineer