Fwd: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-09.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:14:55 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
(FYI)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-09.txt
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 13:22:51 -0700
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org

directories.

         Title           : Use of the Prefer Header Field in Web
Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)         Author          :
Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-09.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-10-14

Abstract:
    This specification defines how the HTTP Prefer header field can be
    used by a WebDAV client to request that certain behaviors be employed
    by a server while constructing a response to a request.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

    Please send comments to the Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning
    (WebDAV) mailing list at <mailto:w3c-dist-auth@w3.org> [1], which may
    be joined by sending a message with subject "subscribe" to
    <mailto:w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org> [2].  This mailing list is
    archived at <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/> [3].

Open Issues

    o  Does this draft also update the RFCs for CalDAV, CardDAV, and
       those documenting the effected HTTP methods?

    o  Should we explitcly mention that this draft applies to any/all
       *DAV protocols (e.g.  CalDAV and CardDAV)?  Would a title change
       be in order?

    o  Should we use a non-protocol-specific REPORT example such as
       DAV:sync-collection rather than using CalDAV:calendar-multiget?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-09

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-09

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/