Re: LOCKing an unmapped URL

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@pincette.biz>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 23:12:00 +0100
Cc: "w3c-dist-auth@w3.org" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
To: Ken Murchison <murch@andrew.cmu.edu>
Section 9.10.6 of RFC 4918 doesn't mandate those headers to be included, but I don't think it is forbidden to include them. Even when considering the PUT method as an anology, those headers are not obligatory.

Handling your documents with care, wherever you are.

Op 03 Jan 2013 om 21:59 heeft Ken Murchison <murch@andrew.cmu.edu> het volgende geschreven: