Re: If header field and conditional precedence

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:03:09 +0100
To: Ken Murchison <murch@andrew.cmu.edu>
CC: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
On 2012-12-23 22:00, Ken Murchison wrote:
> Happy Holidays to All!

I would recommend that you re-send to the HTTP mailing list. Are new
conditional headers an extension point that needs to be described
specifically? It seems that a specification that registers a new
conditional header needs needs to define how it interacts with the
others; and thus we probably should add this to the "considerations for
new header fields" part...

Best regards, Julian