Date: January 19, 2012 8:18:19 AM -0800
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: cyrus@daboo.name
cc: cyrus@daboo.name, arnaud.quillaud@oracle.com
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-daboo-webdav-sync-07.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-daboo-webdav-sync-07.txt has been successfully
submitted by Cyrus Daboo and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-daboo-webdav-sync
Revision:	 07
Title:		 Collection Synchronization for WebDAV
Creation date:	 2012-01-19
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 32

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to Web Distributed Authoring
   and Versioning (WebDAV) that allows efficient synchronization of the
   contents of a WebDAV collection.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Please send comments to the Distributed Authoring and Versioning
   (WebDAV) working group at <mailto:w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, which may
be    joined by sending a message with subject "subscribe" to
<mailto:w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org>.  Discussions of the WEBDAV
working group are archived at
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/>.

The IETF Secretariat