Re: WebDAV sync report w/invalid sync token

Hi Ken,

Your conclusion is correct, because the draft uses the REPORT method, which
is specified in RFC 3253. However, the draft doesn't refer to this RFC.
This would probably be difficult, because synchronization is supposed to
work as well for servers and clients that don't implement RFC 3253. Some
day the generic stuff in RFC 3253 should move to a separate RFC or perhaps
RFC 4918.

Best regards,

Werner.

--
http://www.pincette.biz/
Handling your documents with care, wherever you are.