Re: PROPFIND vs. Accept: vs. variants

From: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:25:50 -0400
To: Wim Lewis <wiml@omnigroup.com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org, w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org

WRT the "related question", the first interpretation is correct.

A server is allowed to associate multiple URLs with the same resource, and
in particular, may chose to do so to have a different "default
representation" that is provided when the client requests a resource with
no Accept header.

Cheers,
Geoff