WebDAV sync informal last call

From: Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 10:00:18 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Hi folks,
It is our intent to submit draft-daboo-webdav-sync-05 to the IETF. As such
we would appreciate it if you could give this one final review and post
comments back to this list (including "ok to go" comments) so we can show
the ADs that review has been done by various WebDAV experts.

BTW there are already several client and server implementations of this
draft now and I believe most implementors are happy with what we have done.

--
Cyrus Daboo