question about user-dependent directories

From: Robin Harteveld / Skool Automatisering <robin.harteveld@skool.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:19:08 +0100
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

I want to build a online fileserver based on webdav.

I have a centos 5.4 server with samba and openldap. Internally users
connect to a samba-share (with openldap credentials). This works fine.

Now I want you provide access to their files from their homes. I tried
webdav as a way to do this. All works fine with one "webdav" user.

But I don't know how to make webdav user-based. How can I make a
connection with my fileserver based on the smb/ldap credentials?

Please help.

The Netherlands