Re: Document Action: 'Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)' to Experimental RFC

From: Werner Donné <werner.donne@re.be>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:57:12 +0100
Cc: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Hi Julian,

I use it when the move of a collection would lead to the creation of a loop somewhere. A couple of years ago I brought this up in the following thread:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2007OctDec/0022.html

Best regards,

Werner.

--
http://www.pincette.biz/
Handling your documents with care, wherever you are.