Write-up draft-reschke-webdav-post-05

From: Cyrus Daboo <cyrus@daboo.name>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:04:35 -0800
To: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
cc: CardDAV <vcarddav@ietf.org>, CalDAV <caldav@ietf.org>
Hi folks,
I am the document shepherd for draft-reschke-webdav-post-05 which we would
like to submit to the IESG in the next few days. I am currently looking for
feedback from anyone who has or is planning to implement this
specification. If you have done an implementation (client or server) please
let me know so we can include that in the write-up. One thing we want to
do, assuming there is enough interest, is to submit this for proposed
standard rather than experimental.

--
Cyrus Daboo