Re: How to make Windows display the storage size and free space correctly

From: Werner Baumann <werner.baumann@onlinehome.de>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:39:02 +0100
To: "Xia, Arandar" <Arandar.xia@chn.fujixerox.com>
Cc: "w3c-dist-auth@w3.org" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
It is defined in Proposed Standard RFC 4331, Quota and Size Properties
for Distributed Authoring and Versioning (DAV) Collections. But I doubt
that there are many servers that support it. Apache/mod_dav/mod_davfs
does not. Some German providers (1und1) use their own non-standard
method. I heard rumors about Austrian Telecom WebDAV-servers that
support it.
I don't not whether Window's WebDAV-client supports it. I only know of
my own client (davfs2, only available for GNU/Linux) which supports it.
But I never saw any positive response from a server.

Werner