Re: Comments on Action:draft-brown-versioning-link-relations-03

Many (possibly, most) versioning servers provide the ability for a client
to store on the server working drafts of the working resource, before
committing it as a publicly visible next version.  So a PUT to the working
resource just updates the content of the (private) working resource.  A
separate operation (checkin) commits the current content (or the content
included with the CHECKIN operation).