Re: I-D Action:draft-ietf-webdav-bind-26.txt

Hi,

the draft below contains the example for locking behavior in presence of
multiple bindings, as proposed a few days ago.

At this point I'd like to ask those who still have concerns with the
specification to verify that the example given matches the locking
semantics in RFC 4918.

If it does not, we'll need to do more work. If if does, then it appears
that Appendix A is indeed a clarification of RFC 4918, nothing more.

BR, Julian