Re: Renditions/Reviews/Thumbnails in WebDAV

Hi,

I would not limit preview-sets to images. Any type of document can
have a
preview thumbnail (cfr. Coverflow on Mac OS X).

When retrieving preview-set in expand-property, into what the URLs in
preview-set would expand?

There should be a property to represent an embedded form of a
thumbnail, i.e.
one that also contains an element with the base64-encoded binary
stream of
the thumbnail. This way the contents of a folder, thumbnails included,
could
be retrieved with a single round-trip, which is much more efficient on
the
server-side. Such a property would be available directly in the PROPFIND
method.

Best regards,

Werner.

--