Re: I-D Action:draft-reschke-webdav-post-02.txt

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 17:49:45 +0100
To: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
CC: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org

Geoffrey M Clemm wrote:

> I support this draft, and believe the element names should be added into
> the DAV: namespace.

Yes, I hear that a lot. It would be good to hear the Apps Area
Director's opinion, though...

> I suggest removing the section that talks about the HTTP Link header, to
> remove this dependency (or at least, marking it somehow as "to be
> removed by editor if the HTTP Link I-D is not ready").

I've rearranged it so it's clear it's optional
(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-post-latest.html>).

Funny enough, in the meantime the Link header was updated as well, so
maybe we can just leave things in.

BR, Julian