WebDAV BIND support in Apache Jackrabbit, was: BIND and HTTP status codes

Hi,

the BIND extensions to Apache Jackrabbit
(<http://jackrabbit.apache.org/>) that I mentioned earlier are now
available in the svn trunk
(<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jackrabbit/trunk/>).

Implementation restrictions:

- Jackrabbit does not allow bind cycles, so none of the functionality
around status code 208 is implemented,

- In some cases, status 204 is returned instead of 200 (see discussion
below)

- Jackrabbit does not allow two bindings to the same node within the
same parent (will have to figure out why that is)

(thanks to Manfred Baedke for the implementation!)

BR, Julian