Re: Litmus test questions

I actually handled it here by catching and ignoring that single expact
error, thinking it was the right thing to do =)

I'm somewhat happy to hear this is going to be fixed, because it felt
wrong (even though I'd trust litmus before not-fatal expat errors).

I just thought some clients 'might' send this over, which is why this
test was written as such. Hearing this is not the case, I'll get rid
of the workaround right now :)

Evert

>>> xmlns:t='http://webdav.org/neon/litmus/'><foo