Re: Relationship between BIND and RFC 3253

I don't understand how COPY/DELETE semantics for the MOVE could apply
to a version controlled resource. It would destroy the version history.
It may be a valid implementation, but not a very useful one.

Regards,

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re                                     http://www.pincette.biz