Re: multiget reports Re: Thoughts on relation to WebDAV

Indeed, you have to override the HttpServlet class in order to
deal with the new methods, but I fail to see why that should be
a problem. My concerns regarding an application server are:

- that it complies with RFC 2616;
- that it complies with the relevant J2EE specifications;
- that it provides a robust infrastructure.

Werner.

--
Werner Donné  --  Re                                     http://www.pincette.biz
Engelbeekstraat 8                                               http://www.re.be