Re: [VCARDDAV] Thoughts on relation to WebDAV

On 23.04.2008, at 16:25, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
> suspect push notifications for WebDAV will need to integrate with a
> more generic notification protocol/service that many different
> protocols can use (IMAP etc) so that may well require its own WG.

I haven't read anything about WebDAV push so far (are there any
documents available on it?).

Do you already have an idea on how to approach push in an HTTP
environment?
Comet like open connections?
XMPP?
Exchange SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY, possibly support for httpu?

Thanks a lot,
   Helge
--
Helge Hess