From: w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-dist-auth-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Cyrus Daboo
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 6:58 AM
To: WebDAV
Subject: New draft: draft-daboo-webdav-mkcol-00.txt

Hi folks,
I have posted the following draft:

    directories.

    	Title           : Extended MKCOL for WebDAV
    	Author(s)       : C. Daboo
    	Filename        : draft-daboo-webdav-mkcol-00.txt
    	Pages           : 16
    	Date            : 2007-11-12

    This specification extends the WebDAV MKCOL method to allow
    collections and resources of arbitrary resourcetype to be created
and
    to allow properties to be set at the same time.

This draft arose from a discussion of the CardDAV spec where it was
noted we were starting to have too many MKxxx methods, and it would be
better to define a webdav generic extended MKCOL instead.

Please review and comment, thanks.

--
Cyrus Daboo