Re: AW: AW: Standardizing Batch methods?

From: Markus Litz <markus.litz@cth-soft.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:24:01 +0200
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, jfeise@feise.com, werner.donne@re.be
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Julian, Joe, Werner,

thank for your hints. I will check advanced versioning, maybe it
complies with our requirements. If it goes not far enough, we may
consider to work on a draft either on transactions or batch methods.
Then we plan anyway to do a reference implementation to stimulate
others to follow that path, but I'm pessimistic that _one_
implementation could do that...

Anyway, I'll inform this list on out next steps, eventually others
come to the same situation and need some inspiration.

So long
Markus