Re: AW: AW: Standardizing Batch methods?

Julian, Joe, Werner,

thank for your hints. I will check advanced versioning, maybe it
complies with our requirements. If it goes not far enough, we may
consider to work on a draft either on transactions or batch methods.
Then we plan anyway to do a reference implementation to stimulate
others to follow that path, but I'm pessimistic that _one_
implementation could do that...

Anyway, I'll inform this list on out next steps, eventually others
come to the same situation and need some inspiration.

So long
Markus