Re: FILE ASSOCIATION

Joyce M. Schamburg wrote:

> We’re trying to create a file association within webdav so that a
> particular file will open without having to download to local computer,
> editing, then uploading back to webdav network folder.
>

> Any thoughts and suggested solutions?

It depends on your operating system and your webdav client.

It sounds a bit like you're using the Microsoft "Webfolder" client, in
which case my answer would be: programs must specifically support that
(such as Office) (*).

Best regards, Julian

(*) Does anybody know what a program *specifically* needs to do here?