create a webdav interface for a wiki

From: Sameera Ponnamperuma <sameeragsoc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:54:23 +0530
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
I am involving with a project to create a webdav  interface to a wiki. But I
have less knowledge about creating the webdav interface. So can you please
give me an approach for this project. I have no idea about how to create
webdav interface and what should be the architecture of the project. Could
you pleace help me with this concern. At least send me some links that
helpfull to me.
Thank you
Regards
Sameera Ponnamperuma