AW: AW: WebDAV with Windows Vista

From: Konstantin Breu <Konstantin.Breu@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 15:27:15 +0100
To: "'Cyrus Daboo'" <cyrus@daboo.name>, <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Hello,

> Could there be a firewall or some other network "security" turned on on
> your Vista install that is blocking connections?

I think not... - 3rd party clients, like DriveOnWeb are working at the vista
machines, and also the XmlHttpRequest object can do all the WebDAV
communication. But I also switched off the Firewall of Vista, it did not
help. My Vista installations are "naked" installations of Ultimate/Business,
where I only did Windows Update + (optional) Installation of Office 2007.

If anyone has a system where it's working please send me the OPTIONS
response, if possible - maybe vista wants some special headers or values,
which my servers do not send... (MS-AUTHOR-VIA, DAV, Public, Allow...)

Cheers,
Konstantin