Informal Last Call ends for draft-reschke-webdav-search-11, was: Informal Last Call for WebDAV SEARCH [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt]

Julian Reschke schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> as discussed previously, I think I am done with documenting unresolved
> issues, updating contact information and fixing editorial issues.
>
> Thus, I'd like to start an informal Last Call of the draft with the goal
> to submit it to the RFC Editor for publication as Experimental Standard
> in three weeks from now.
>
> The normative ASCII version is here:
>
> <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-webdav-search-11.txt>
>
> HTML versions and the issue list can be found here:
>
> <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/#draft-reschke-webdav-search>
>
> Best regards,
>
> Julian

OK, the three week last call period ended yesterday.

There is one single change I'd like to do before submitting the document
for publication: currently we refer to draft-newman-i18n-comparator-14,
which is being published as RFC any day now. That citation should be
updated (see
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-latest.html#rfc.section.B.1>).

Once that is done, I will submit a new draft, and ask the RFC Editor to
consider it for publication as Experimental Standard.

In the meantime, I'm of course happy to fix any issues that may surface.

Best regards, Julian