Re: RFC 4331: setting quota's

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@osafoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 07:25:31 -0700
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
To: werner.donne@re.be

Hi,

We got rid of the setting quota stuff in a late draft of the spec:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2004OctDec/0041.html

It's a little more complicated than it seems to set quota.  Some
servers calculated quota based on file ownership, so conceivably it
might not even be the same number depending on who's looking!

Lisa