Re: Thoughts on revising RFC3253 (Delta-V) and RFC3744 (ACL)

Sounds good to me.  I'm tempted to put feature-discovery and REPORT into a
single document, to avoid a proliferation of small documents, but either
way is OK with me.

(<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-rfc3744bis-issues.html>).

> Looking at spec dependencies, many other specs rely on RFC3253 for
>
> 1) the definition of pre/postconditions and DAV:error (now in
RFC2518bis)