Who needs GoogleDocs ?

From: <edgar@edgarschwarz.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:20:11 +0200 (MEST)
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Cc: edgar@edgarschwarz.de

Hi,
once in a while I read articles nowadays an GoogleDocs and others which promise
to edit stuff from everywhere. Often these are new applications which work browserbased
and it seems like it's the biggest invention since sliced bread :-)
So I wonder. Do you get much more compared to a WebDAV/DeltaV server together
with your good old office suite ? Just assuming it supports WebDAV.
Or is this just another case of hype ?

Cheers, Edgar